Please enter your registered mobile number below
A marine fish having high protein content in the meat. They are most often eaten as fillets or steaks. The meat quality and taste are competitive with Seer fish and Tunas.
Please note that unlike the fish market where the cutting happens on the whole fish that you take (and thus appears free), we actually charge you only for the final weight post cutting, so a fish that is cut will be much larger in final eatable weight than a whole fish. Here are the general kinds of cuts available
- No Special Options or Whole: Fresh fish washed and packed as a whole.
- Fillet : Meat from the lateral sides of the fish is chopped and packed as boneless pieces. You will receive two pieces of boneless meat from each fish.
- Curry cut: Meat is chopped into small pieces which are ready to cook, either for preparing curry or to be fried
- Whole Cleaned: Scales removed or Skin-out as appropriate. Fish is cut with part of the head intact, meat is cleaned, but not cut in to smaller pieces. Pan-ready and readied to be fried as a whole in case of medium size fish
- Steaks: Cleaned whole fish is cut into good size pieces (steaks) so that all you have to do is just put it in the pan and...