Please enter your registered mobile number below
White shrimp is one of the most widely sold item in the sea food industry. Second only to tiger prawns, it is rich in protein content.It is very hard to get the original white shrimp and we have taken great pains to procure the same for you
- Whole: Fresh shrimp as whole.
- Headless shell on: Head is removed from the shrimp and the abdominal part with shell forms the product.
- Tail on: Head and external shell are removed, the abdominal part together with tail is the final product.
- PUD meat: Peeled and un-deveined product, shrimp is peeled (external shell is removed) but the digestive gland is not removed.
- PD meat: Peeled and de-veined product., from the peeled shrimp the digestive gland is also removed in order to ensure the maximum quality.