Please enter your registered mobile number below
Subscribe to our newsletter
An OTP has been sent to your mobile number. Please type the OTP below to verify.
An edible fish seen in the sea with firm white meat, having high demand in domestic markets.
- No Special Options or Whole: Fresh fish washed and packed as a whole.
- Fillet : Meat from the lateral sides of the fish is chopped and packed as boneless pieces. You will receive two pieces of boneless meat from each fish.
- Curry cut: Meat is chopped into small pieces which are ready to cook, either for preparing curry or to be fried
- Whole Cleaned: Scales removed or Skin-out as appropriate. Fish is cut with part of the head intact, meat is cleaned, but not cut in to smaller pieces. Pan-ready and readied to be fried as a whole in case of medium size fish
- Steaks: Cleaned whole fish is cut into good size pieces (steaks) so that all you have to do is just put it in the pan and...
- Gutted: Intestinal part is removed from the whole fish in order to reduce the bacterial load and to increase the storage time. You will receive whole fish without the intestinal parts.