Please enter your registered mobile number below
Subscribe to our newsletter
An OTP has been sent to your mobile number. Please type the OTP below to verify.
- Whole: Fresh shrimp as whole.
- Headless shell on: head is removed from the shrimp and the abdominal part with shell forms the product.
- Tail on: Head and external shell are removed; the abdominal part together with tail is the final product. It is a ready to cook product.
- PUD meat: Peeled and undeveined product, shrimp is peeled (shell is removed) but the digestive gland is not removed.
- PD meat: Peeled and deveined product., from the peeled shrimp the digestive gland is also removed in order to ensure the maximum quality.